Terms and Conditions for additions to Bundaberg Region Events website.
- Events must be held within the Bundaberg Regional Council area. State or nationwide events will not be included
- Events or activities must be open to and relevant to the general community. This excludes ongoing activities, club committee meetings, regular sporting fixtures, church services and private events (such as garage sales or house parties)
- Events (and their descriptions) are not to be used for the promotion of a business, service or political activity.
- Requests need to be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. Submissions will not be accepted more than 12 months in advance.
- The person submitting the listing must ensure information supplied is accurate and information is kept up to date if changes occur. Any changes must be emailed to as soon as possible.
- All event listings are subject to editorial discretion, and Bundaberg Regional Council reserves the right to include events in its media at its discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Bundaberg Regional Council does not accept responsibility for errors and/or omissions made.
- If your event is to be held in a Council Park, please ensure you have made the appropriate booking. Please visit the Parks page on Council's website» for a Park Booking Form» .
- Recurrent weekly/fortnightly events may not be submitted more than 3 months in advance per listing. After this date it is the responsibility of the event organiser to resubmit the listing.
- Privacy Statement: Bundaberg Regional Council is collecting this information as a community service to promote events within the Bundaberg Region. The information you are providing may be placed on our community events website and will be available to the persons who visit this site.