2019 Pacific Inclusion SAMOA TULA'I
Pacific Inclusion 'Samoa Tula' at the Lighthouse Hotel, is in it's fourth year running and getting bigger every year! For just one day the Lighthouse Hotel will bring Pacific and Indigenous cultures to the community.
This is a free entry event. Only $20 per hungi and pig on the spit plate.
There will be:
- Indigenous and Pacific Traditional Performances
- Islander Tunes Moe & Vic Show
- Hungi & Pig on the Spit
- Twilight Markets ($10.00 site fee + public liability)
- FREE Face Painting "HP Designs Face Painting)
- Monster Raffles Best Dress (Male/Female/Child)
- Courtesy Bus
For more details please contact Tania Deviney - 4159 4202 or email Proceeds go to "Mapuifagalele" Home for the Elderly Samoa